Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Five | 2.3.17



Love everything Jenny does!! Her bathroom is perfection! It's the space that started my obsession with this wallpaper and fabric




Love this look for storing magazines and other paper! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 



I should probably change the name of this category to recipe of the week! These PF Chang's style wraps look yummy! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 



I'm loving this mix - it's kinda coastal glam - normally you don't think of those mixing well together - but this is so good!! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 





I want this sweater!! 


Have a great weekend friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover